Title : What’s new in Db2 11.5.6?
Where : Online Instructions: http://www.ibm.com/events/reg/flow/ibm/0ue4vrmb/regcteba1/createaccount
When : Jul 7, 2021 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (ET)
Evolution of Hybrid Cloud, Containers, Kubernetes, AI/ML and explosion of new data formats like JSON or Graph has left CIOs in search of Polyglot or Multi-modal Databases that satisfy their evolving enterprise needs. Driven by this demand IBM Db2 LUW has evolved into a Hybrid Database providing wide range of deployment patters and advanced capabilities that satisfy modern age requirements.
Join this exciting session to learn of latest advancements in IBM Db2.v11.5.6, from core engine enhancements for OLTP and Warehouse, to Graph to Object Store support to Db2 solidifying its leadership in Containers. This session will paint a picture of the next generation of RDBMs.
This session will be good for DBA’s, Developers, Kubernetes Enthusiasts, Business users.
- Tanmay Sinha: Program Director, Product Management, Dh2, IBM Data and AI
- Piotr Mierzejewski: Director Development Db2, Db2 Big Sql and Data Virtualization, IBM Data and AI
This is the first session of the 5 session webinar series. Register for the upcoming sessions with the links provided:
- Session 2: Modernization for mixed workloads
- Session 3: Resilience and performance
- Session 4: What’s new with Db2 tooling?
- Session 5: Updates with Db2 Managed Cloud Product
View Event: https://community.ibm.com/community/user/hybriddatamanagement/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=8916b5c8-f55c-4081-a492-4a7feafb309e&CommunityKey=ea909850-39ea-4ac4-9512-8e2eb37ea09a&Home=%2fcommunity%2fuser%2fhybriddatamanagement%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2frecent-community-events