IBM Db2 is a database that powers the world’s most critical workloads. Our smartest engineers design and develop Db2 to be the best database for our customers. We are excited to announce the upcoming release of Db2 11.5.6 which is packed with new and exciting updates.
Join us to learn about the latest capabilities that enable Db2 to be the best database for supporting mixed workloads. Mixed workloads are required by modern applications such as web applications, machine learning applications, graph applications, and so on. For such workloads, Db2 has invested considerable effort in NoSQL workloads, JSON support, in-database machine learning, graph analytics, and more. This session will take deep dive into each of these enhancements and elaborate on how they can accelerate and support your modern applications. The session will also unveil for the first time, the new UI for Graph analytics with a live demo. This session will be good for DBA’s, Developers, Kubernetes Enthusiasts, Business users.
- Les King – Program Director, Product Management, Db2, IBM Data and AI
- Dan Snoddy – Engineering Manager, Db2 Graph and REST, IBM Data and AI
- Tom Kolanko – Software Engineer, Db2 AI Hub, IBM Data and AI
This is the second session of the 5 session webinar series. Register for the upcoming sessions with the links provided:
- Session 3: Db2 resilience and performance
- Session 4: What’s new with Db2 tooling
- Session 5: Db2 Managed Cloud products